Wednesday, November 14, 2012

One In A Million

I am going to share we are going to take  a sneak peek at one of the new stamps from the S.W.A.L.K. collection. This one is called One In A Million.

I love this new set! All of the characters in this release have animals with them.


I stamped the image on Ultra-Smooth-Premium-White-Card Stock.  Then I colored it in with my Spectrum-Noir Markers. 

I added the sentiment, then sponged around the paper with a light blue ink.  Finally I added the ribbon and placed the picture on the blue and white swirl card stock base.

These stamps will be released on Friday, 16 November.  Make sure you pop over to the Crafter's Companion store and take a look.

Thank you so much for stopping by - have a scrappy day!

Kathy

6 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh how adorable is this image!!!
I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE these puppies and there spots.
You have created an adorable design sweetie!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the sponged background.

KYCrafter said...

Such a cute card!!

Denise said...

Beautiful card Kathy. Love how you colored one of the puppies blue.

Amy Jones #8546 said...

This is adorable....I love the bright colors to draw your eyes. Great job.

Kathy said...

Thank you everyone.