Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ornate Snowflakes

Hello Lovely Crafters!

I'm here today to share a few quick cards just perfect for the holiday rush.  I have used the super awesome Ornate Snowflakes by Sheena Douglass; these are just so fun to work with. You get so many beautiful snowflakes plus a fabulous sentiment. This is one of those sets that you treasure forever and keep taking out during the winter season.

I have made 3 quick cards in different distress ink pads; then simply added centers to the snowflakes to add a bit of dimension.





Thanks for stoping by today! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I absolutely LOVE these!!!

Kathy said...

Wow!! hey ae all beautiful!

Mag said...

Simple gorgeous !

KYCrafter said...

These are great!! Keep up the good work!!