Sunday, November 11, 2012

Peter Rabbit Hops into Fall

This week, I pulled out my Crafter's Companion, Beatrix Potter, "The Tale of Peter Rabbit" CD-Rom.
The Decoupage sheets contain several versions of the same image, with various sections separate from the image so that you can fussy-cut and layer making an adorable 3-D project!


Because so very often I need a card for an unplanned occasion, I leave them blank or don't add a sentiment on the front at all.  The details literally just POP off the card!


These pre-colored images are perfect for creating a quick and easy card!

First, I printed the Decoupage sheet selected from the many offered on the CD.  It's so easy to fussy cut the images in the order shown on the sheet, and layer them into the base, popping up each as you go! 

Immediately, you have a ready made focus point for your card.
I chose my patterned paper, cutting around the florals in the right bottom corner so that the image and mat fit perfectly.

When time is limited, or coloring skills are in question,  these CDs are ideal! 

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is absolutely adorable, Jan.

Kathy said...

Excellent card, Beautiful job!!

KYCrafter said...

That's wonderful!!! What a great card!