Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Picnic With My Bear

I would like to share with you one of the paper card kits from the Meadow Cottage Bears Collection. This one is called Domed Aperture  and it is wonderful.

Here is my project:


This is one of my favorite kits. It comes with the little box to put the card in, as well as the pictures, the decoupage pieces and some of the edges to put on the sides of the box. 


I used some of the Double Sided Adhesive Foam Strips, to stick all the pieces down, along with some of the Peel-Off Stickers in Gold-Border to put around the box. 


The kit also has wonderful sentiments to choose from.  I added a few more embellishments and done. This box is nice and big, you could put a small gift inside if you like.

To find this kit and many more go to the Crafter's Companion Store and take a look around. 

I hope you enjoyed the project.

6 comments:

tndj said...

Looks like a nice card/box? Like the tea and the bear. Shall we have tea?

KYCrafter said...

Beautiful!!!

Kathy said...

Thank you both for the comments,this is my last card for the company,I need to have sergury in dec. and my contract ends at the end of December. I will miss being on the team. But you will still see lots of crafter's companion cards on my blog kathysdouble-k-krafts.blogspot.com
I thank the 2 people who left comments on my last day, love you all. Hugs Kathy

Stacy H-W said...

I love your project Kathy! That Paintbox Poppets set is so beautiful. I'm so sad to see you leave. I will miss you my friend. xoxo

Cheryl said...

Your card is beautiful, Kathy! We'll miss you!!

Denise said...

Your card is gorgeous Kathy and the layered image looks fabulous. We'll miss all your beautiful projects and awesome attitude!