Friday, November 9, 2012

Raindrops

Hi Everyone! I'm here this week with a little inspiration.

I used an image from the Raindrops stamp set.  Take a look at the whole range of Morehead papercrafting items; there is definitely something for everyone, including so many products that coordinate with the stamps!

Here is my finished card:


Over on the Spectrum Noir website there are many tutorials for coloring with your Spectrum Noir markers.  I decided to give one of the step by step tutorials a try. 

These are some really great markers at a great price.  Be sure to check out the entire collection of markers to see the full range of colors available.  

Here is a closer peek at my colored image:


I think I did pretty good.  What do you think?

Keep checking  Crafter's Companion  for the new releases that are happening all the time.

See you all next week with another creation!  Until then, Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

Michele from MS said...

THANK YOU for telling us about the step by step tutorial! This is exactly what I needed!! Love these gorgeous colors with just a hint of orange to bring it to life!

Stacy H-W said...

Dawn this is lovely. Everyone should go check out that step by step tutorial. It is awesome!

{Chrissie} said...

Dawn, this is sooo pretty! That pop of orange with the blue is amazing!

LaJanette said...

This is gorgeous! I love the high contrast coloring and that color....well its my favorite:0)

Hugs!

Cheryl said...

This is just as sweet as it can be, Dawn.

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

That is so sweet! Love the colors and your coloring too!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

I think you did pretty good too!! love your coloring Dawn

Kathy said...

Super card, Excellent coloring!!