Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Cheryl's Favorite Things

Each day this week we'll be bringing you one of our favorite posts from a Design Team member this year, and sharing the chance to win their favorite stamp set! Ready to see what we love from Cheryl?

"For my first project, I chose the gorgeous Sheena stamps to work with.  It was hard to narrow them down and you'll be seeing more of these stamps on my coming projects.  I've never been to France, but dream of going there some day.  When I saw this Little Bit Scenic set of stamps, I just had to use some of them for my first project.


Don't these sunflowers just scream "French countryside"?  I actually used the large and small sunflowers from the Little Bit Scenic "Provence" set and the sentiment from Little Bit Scenic "French 50's Cafe" set.   I used Ranger Distress Ink, Vintage Photo to ink the edges of my sentiment."

You can see her original post, with more views of the card, here.

ANd as her favorite set, which YOU get a chance to win, Cheryl chose Silhouette Grasses from the Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Scenic collection:  


How do you win it?  Simple!  Just be a follower of this blog, and leave a comment here telling us one of YOUR favorite Crafter's Companion stamps (need to see them all? Head over to our website for a peek).  Comments will be open through 11:59 PM EST on January 2; all winners will be announced here on the blog Friday, January 4. 

Happy holidays, and thank you for your support throughout the year!  We've got big things planned for 2013, so be sure to watch this space!

30 comments:

christi said...

I really like the a little bit festive snowman stamp from sheena.

Joan V said...

Sunflowers are always so cheery and remind me of warm summer days. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing.

I love Flower Fairies Zinnia, but these Silhoutte Grasses are beautiful.

Kathy A. said...

Popcorn and Flower Fairies Rose are my favs!

Sue D said...

Fabulous Sunflower card! I also like Sheena's Silhouette Garden stamp set.

Manetta Kanefsky said...

I love this set!!! if I dont' win....I will have to add to my "want list"!!
I am so partial to flower cards/stamps....I love this card!

JoAnn P said...

I think the giveaway set is beautiful!

Mary-Anne V said...

I really like the Mulberry woods collection esp. Wish upon a star.

Paula S said...

I love everything cute companion

Cathy said...

what a beautiful stamp set, I love all the Crafters Companion stamp sets, Popcorn the Bear and Beatrix Potter.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Caryn S said...

I love every Beatrix Potter set you have!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Great giveaway. I'm in love with the Sheena Douglass collection. Thank you for a chance to win. Hugs, Velma

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Very cute card. I love all of your stamps...Today I pick a lil bit sketchy as one of my favorite. I love this collection.

Joce Turner said...

This stamp set must be my favourite of all. Just love A Little Bit Scenic!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great card!! I love the Strawberry Kisses and Popcorn the Bear stamps sets!!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Teresa said...

very pretty

Kathy S. said...

Very pretty card. It is impossible for me to pick just one favorite stamp, but I will say that I love the Humphrey line. I have used the Flowers For You stamp a lot. Thank you for the chance to win a great stamp set.

Amy E said...

Gorgeous card!! And OH WOW...as for the fav stamp set...I've never seen this one before! It's awesome!!! It would be so much fun to use with Distress Inks backgrounds!!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Marianne - Fiskateer #6701 said...

It used to be Popcorn Bear but I love the set you picked, Cheryl!

okienurse said...

beautiful and bright card! I love that stamp and have used it a lot! Hope to win the Sheena Stamp set.

Hussena said...

What a lovely sunflower card..!!..Really liked it :)..My fave Crafter's Companion Stamp is the "Popcorn Bear" ..!

Hussena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

It's hard to choose a favorite but I really like the strawberry kisses stamps, especially party animal

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

You keep trying to lure me away from popcorn bear - thees flowers are lovely

Emily H said...

This stamp set is just amazing!! I just love the way you colored those sunflowers Taylor!

Indy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Indy said...

Your sunflowers are spectacular! At this moment, I am really liking Mulberry Wood EZMount Set - Purr'fect Christmas. These little kitties are darling!

SHartl said...

My favorite stamp set right now is Buckland on the Moor by Art-Kure. This prize stamp set is also very beautiful...and I can think of loads of ways to use it!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful card. Love the layering of the flowers. TFS
Ok... Now I am torn between the Popcorn the bear and Mulberry wood. The more I look at the collection... the more I like them.

June@I will craft said...

Nice card. I also really like the silhouette grasses but I think that Pinescape is probably my favorite set.

tiffany s. said...

Really like the layout of your card. The flowers are beautiful. Thanks for sharing and a chance to win.