Sunday, December 2, 2012

Giving the Christmas Spirit!

I love ALL of the gorgeous stamp sets from Sheena Douglas, but this one, Provence, is especially vintage and European in style!


The bottle and glasses lend themselves perfectly to a gift tag!  And I can't wait to use that little bicycle!


Color your image, color and cut out a second wine glass (because one simply can not drink alone), pop that little beauty up on your image. Mat and place on your decorated tag.

In this case, I just stapled a sentiment tag ribbon to the corner!

I chose my inspiration from the few wineries I have visited with friends where we sat outdoors with checkered cloths and wooden barrels for tables.


Knowing how busy the holidays are, I have also been keeping my projects to 20 minutes or less. Easy for any one to throw together a stack of these in no time!

Thanks for letting me share some holiday cheer!
~Jan~

6 comments:

tndj said...

Could have used the stamp yesterday when I was making stamps for Christmas presents. Love the tag by the way.

Kathy said...

This is wonderful!! Great tag and awesome gift. great job!!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Gorgeous projects. Love the stamp set. Hugs, Velma

KYCrafter said...

Excellent idea!!

Cheryl said...

This is adorable and so unique!!

{Chrissie} said...

I LOVE IT! This is just perfect for a gift!!!!!!