Saturday, December 29, 2012

Janette's Favorite Things

Have a look at this sweet project from Janette, and read a bit about it in her own words:

"I have used one of the image from Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic - Silhouette Grasses.


The main image is double matted and is popped out with dimensional foam.


I have gone well outside of my image so that I could do the double matting for this card. I even had some extra left over which was used on the inside of the card."

You can see the entire post and more details about the card here!

And now for a chance to win Janette's favorite stamp set, Flowers for You:

How do you win it?  Simple!  Just be a follower of this blog, and leave a comment here telling us one of YOUR favorite Crafter's Companion stamps (need to see them all? Head over to our website for a peek).  Comments will be open through 11:59 PM EST on January 2; all winners will be announced here on the blog Friday, January 4. 

Happy holidays, and thank you for your support throughout the year!  We've got big things planned for 2013, so be sure to watch this space!

19 comments:

Sue D said...

Very pretty card--I like the double matting and the colors. One of my favorite stamps is Humphrey Catching Up.

Kathy S. said...

I loved your card the first time I saw it, and I still think it is gorgeous! I love Humphrey, especially A Present For You. Thanks for the chance to win.

Angela Crafty Spot said...

What a beautiful card!! My favorite stamps are the popcorn bear!!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Caryn S said...

Oh I love Humphrey! Looking at everyone else's favorite picks reminds me of how many great stamps there are at CC! But my favorites are definitely the Beatrix Potter sets, I really do like some of the slightly less well-known characters like Mrs. Tiggywinkle and the Two Bad Mice.

Joce Turner said...

This has to be my favourite card of all time. Love the simplicity and beautiful subtle colours, so my favourite stamp is Shenna's A Little Bit Scenic- Silhouette Grasses.

Paper Sewn Visions said...

I love this card. Thank you for sharing. I love the Shenna collection of all the stamps and need to get some of them. Thank you for a chance to win. Hugs, Velma

christi said...

love the colors on your background. I do think Humphrey is bringing me those flowers so please send him in time for my jan. birthday!

christi said...

so excited when I saw this set I forgot to answer the question. I really like the mulberry woods birthday wishes.

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the pop from the black.
My favorite stamp set is A Little Bit Sketchy Stamp Set - Faith

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the colors. I have so many favorites when it come to your stamps. This Humphrey one is one of my favorites too. I'm loving the scenic ones too. They are so pretty.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I love Popcorn Bear and the Humphrey stamps both!! Thanks for a chance to win!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the colors. Awesome card. TFS.

I love Popcorn.

Joan V said...

Beautiful card. I love Sheena's Silhouette Grasses, too. Actually, I love all of Sheena's stamp sets.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty...my fav stamp set is Mulberry Woods Wish upon a Star.

Emily H said...

Wow! I love the colors!

June@I will craft said...

Beautiful and striking card.

My favorite set is probably Pinescape.

Marianne - Fiskateer #6701 said...

This card is beautiful! You have so many fun stamps, I no longer know which one is my favorite!

Amy E said...

Beautiful card!! I love the technique!!

My favorite stamps are in the Popcorn the Bear line.

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
ScrapThisSaveThat.Blogspot.com

tiffany s. said...

I love your card, you did a wonderful job! Thanks for a chance to win Humphrey!