Sunday, December 23, 2012

Jan's Favorite Things

Each day this week we'll be bringing you one of our favorite posts from a Design Team member this year, and sharing the chance to win their favorite stamp set!  We're starting with Jan....she's created some lovelies in her short time with us!

For this fun project, Jan got out her Crafter's Companion, Beatrix Potter, "The Tale of Peter Rabbit" CD-ROM. The Decoupage sheets contain several versions of the same image, with various sections separate from the image so that you can fussy-cut and layer making an adorable 3-D project!



You can see the entire original post about this here

And how about a chance to win Jan's favorite stamp set?  She's picked the Paintbox Poppets In Trouble Again set to give away:



How do you win it?  Simple!  Just be a follower of this blog, and leave a comment here telling us one of YOUR favorite Crafter's Companion stamps (need to see them all? Head over to our website for a peek).  Comments will be open through 11:59 PM EST on January 2; all winners will be announced here on the blog Friday, January 4. 

Happy holidays, and thank you for your support throughout the year!  We've got big things planned for 2013, so be sure to watch this space!

23 comments:

Carol Vivenzio said...

I would love to win one of your stamps. I love the Hugs For You stamp but had a hard time choosing as they are all beautiful and I would love to have them all!

Amanda said...

I just bought my first Crafter's Companion stamp at your Anaheim Warehouse sale called Humphrey's Corner "New Baby". I love it! I now have my eyes on my new favorite must have stamps: A Little Bit Sketchy "Milestones and Moments" and Adorables Summer Collection "April Showers". Those two are my new favorites :)

~ Amanda

Anonymous said...

i just happen to find your stamps about a month ago. I love them the are so wonderful. I would love to win If I do not come the new year I will have too add some to my collection .
KItty

Sandie said...

I just adore all of the SWALK stamps and now the new Toreads - too cute!!

Kathy S. said...

I would love to give this stamp a good home! One of my first and favorite stamps is Humphrey. I can use this stamp for almost any occasion.

Amy E said...

I had forgotten what a gorgeous card that was!!

I love anything that's Popcorn the Bear...I have several of them!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

colleen h said...

I love your stuff and Craters Companion too!!

Kathy A. said...

Love the Flower Fairy stamps... but especially Rose! (My mom, named Rose, passed away last fall. She was an avid stamper and would have loved this set!)

Joan V said...

I just love all the Flower Fairies and the "Zinnia" is my favorite.

Jan's card is so cute. Thanks for sharing.
Merry Christmas to all at Crafter's Companion.

Joce Turner said...

I just love elephants, so absolutely adore the Humphrey series of stamps.

E. Marie said...

I don't have any of these but I think this little guy is adorable - Mulberry Wood EZMount Set - Friend

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

So many choices.... but I am currently in love with Popcorn the Bear. I will be sure to add one to my collection with my next purchase.

Sue D said...

Beautiful Beatrix Potter card. One of my favorite stamp sets is The Tale of Jemima Puddle-Duck

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Awe...I love peter Rabbit. Adorable card. This is a cute stamp.

Marianne - Fiskateer #6701 said...

Very nice card! I only have Popcorn Bear, so he is my favorite, so far!

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

I would say I love all of the Anthony & Burt, Mulberry Woods and Popcorn the Bear. But if I had to pick my I would go with: Anthony & Burt- Hope you feel better soon!

*Jennyfer Leung* said...

I love to play with decoupage sheets - they are such a great help for layering a card in a quickie! My fave stamp is the Beatrix Potter set.

Mary-Anne V said...

I really like the Mulberry woods collection esp. Wish upon a star. There are so many stamps I love so its hard to narrow it down to just one.

Emily H said...

Oh! I just love Beatrix Potter! Great projects!

Indy said...

You did a fabulous job with the Beatrix Potter stamps1 As for your favorite stamp, I love this image of a little one in trouble! To pick just one favorite set was really hard. At the moment, I am really liking Mulberry Wood EZMount Set - Purr'fect Christmas. These little kitties are darling!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Just lovely!

June@I will craft said...

Great card - love the 3D image.

My favorite set is probably Pinescape.

tiffany s. said...

I have a lot of favorite stamps but Humphrey's takes the top. Really like your card. Thanks for Sharing and a chance to win.