Saturday, December 8, 2012

Just For You


I made a quick card for today, with the fantastic Toreads Card Collection papercrafting set.  The whole card came together in about five minutes - the kit makes papercrafting so easy!


I trimmed and scored my cardstock (pictured above at the top left) to create my 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card.  I cut the card stock so the the gold filigree design would appear on the left side of my card front.


I punched out the image (they come ready to remove from the card stock) and sentiment I wanted to use on my card, and adhered them to my card base using adhesive foam strips (for the image) and a circle (for the sentiment).

To complete the card I added just a bit of ribbon in purple and gold!  I had so much fun putting this sweet card together - I will definitely be making more like it!  

Crafter's Companion USA has a wide range of luxury card kits in several lines  - Toreads Everyday and Christmas,  Mulberry Wood Christmas, and Morehead.  You should take a peek at all of them!

************************

Don't forget to leave a comment on Friday's post for your chance to win this sweet Party Girl stamp set, from the fun Strawberry Kisses range:


Winning this set is easy!  All you have to do is make sure you're a follower of this blog, and leave a comment on FRIDAY'S post no later than Monday, December 10 at 6:00 PM EST. Good luck!

**Due to shipping restrictions, all winners must have a US address. 

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I absolutely love this!!!

KYCrafter said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!