Monday, December 24, 2012

Khristen's Favorite Things

Each day this week we'll be bringing you one of our favorite posts from a Design Team member this year, and sharing the chance to win their favorite stamp set!  Khristen rejoined us recently, from the Challenge-Only team, and she's been making some fabulous projects!

Read a little about this darling card and box she made recently:

"It seemed fitting to show off this adorable die cut and sentiment from the Morehead Luxury Card Collection as today is my oldest daughter's 13th birthday.  I made up this little treat box, adapted from the tealight holder card tutorial featured on The Ultimate Advanced Construction Techniques DVD along with my Ultimate Tool (which, by the way, I just couldn't live without!)

Instead of putting tealight candles in the box part of the card, I chose to use Cadbury chocolate treats.


The DVD walks you through the procedure for scoring the cardstock and building the box.  It is so very easy!"

You can see more about her project on the original post.  

Ready for a chance to win Khristen's favorite stamp set?  She's chosen the Sheena Douglass stamp set Loving Christmas:


How do you win it?  Simple!  Just be a follower of this blog, and leave a comment here telling us one of YOUR favorite Crafter's Companion stamps (need to see them all? Head over to our website for a peek).  Comments will be open through 11:59 PM EST on January 2; all winners will be announced here on the blog Friday, January 4. 

Happy holidays, and thank you for your support throughout the year!  We've got big things planned for 2013, so be sure to watch this space!

27 comments:

kitty said...

oh my she is adorable

jordanbev5 said...

Yummy and adorable! You have all the ideas!

E. Marie said...

What a great gift idea. I think I like candy better than candles. One of my favorite stamps is Mulberry Wood EZMount Set - Friend. He is so cute.

Sue D said...

Such a cute treat box--love the puppy and butterfly.
One of my favorite stamp sets is the Happiness set my Sheena Douglas.

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Very cute project. Ideas are rolling in my head for other ways to use the inspiration you shared today. Hugs, Velma

msmugsy said...

I am now a follower on Google. I think my NEW favorite Crafters Companion Stamps Set will be "Loving Christmas" Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute project!! My favorite stamps are the Strawberry Kisses Stamp Sets :)
Merry Christmas!!
Angela

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa said...

I love the Art-Kure EZMount Stamp-Castle Coombe. I am already a follower.

Emily H said...

Oh my goodness! That is so precious! I would love to win!!

Alena Tenreiro said...

Am a new follower now. Love the stamp that you are giving away. Thank you for the chance to win, it will be a lovely Christmas present if I do win. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

This card is adorable. I love animals. Thanks for the chance to win this cute stamp too. Merry Christmas.

Joan V said...

I love the Flower Fairies Zinnia.
This card is so cute. Love the idea of the chocolates. Thanks for sharing.

Joce Turner said...

This is a really cute one. Am loving Stamp-It-Australia EZMount™ Stamp - Feather Script.

Kathy S. said...

What an adorable stamp! I think it would be my favorite if I had it in my collection. Thanks for the chance to win!

colleen h said...

I have several stamps I like, but will pick one of my new ones Thinking of You by Swalk. Thanks for a chance to win another great stamp from you

Bunnyfreak said...

My favorite stamp set is A Little Bit Sketchy Stamp Set - Faith

Marianne - Fiskateer #6701 said...

Very cute card! I love Popcorn Bear...he is the only one I own...so far!

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

I would say I love all of the Anthony & Burt, Mulberry Woods and Popcorn the Bear. But if I had to pick my I would go with: Anthony & Burt- Hope you feel better soon!

*Jennyfer Leung* said...

This is so fab as a gift for your daughter. Would love to try it! My fave stamp would be the Mulberry Love you stamp!

Mary-Anne V said...

I really like the Mulberry woods collection esp. Wish upon a star.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Very cute! I like popcorn bear but this is really nice!

Indy said...

What a darling project! Love this set you selected. At this moment, I am really liking Mulberry Wood EZMount Set - Purr'fect Christmas. These little kitties are darling!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love this card.... Card and a snack box in one... Fabulous idea. My favorite stamps are the Popcorn bear series.

June@I will craft said...

What could be better than a card with chocolate?? Great card.

My favorite set is probably Pinescape.

Amy E said...

You're right...that DVD IS super easy to use! I love it too!

My favorite stamps are in the Popcorn the Bear line.

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
ScrapThisSaveThat.Blogspot.com

tiffany s. said...

I really like your card you did such a great job. Thanks for sharing. Cute stamp set too!