Saturday, December 1, 2012

Kitten Tag

Hello fellow Crafters, I would like to share a sweet tag that I have made.  This is a great tag to be turned into a bookmark; and it is perfect for any occasion.  Isn't this kitten so cute?

She is part of the Strawberry Kisses  Birthday Kitten Set.  I am usually not attracted to cat stamps but this one is just too irresistible!

Humphrey won my heart but the Strawberry Kisses line is sneaking up on me.  I foresee more kittens and dogs in the future!


Here is a closeup of this super sweet kitty. I have colored it with my distressed inks, fussy cut around the image and mouthed it with foam squares on top of the paper doily.

Added some Stickles, ribbon, banners, fancy button, and done.


Thanks for visiting; wishing you all a crafty day!

Hugs;
Janette

*******************
And how about a weekend giveaway?  This weekend we're giving away a gorgeous Art-Kure Spruce Tree:


To enter, head over to this post for details!

Be sure to stop by our Facebook Page for more tips, tricks, and inspiration.

7 comments:

Rosalind Rowe said...

Love working with strawberry kisses. Lovely bookmark

tndj said...

cute bookmark. love the colors.

Kathy said...

Awwww, so cute!! Great job...

tiffany s. said...

Very cute!

KYCrafter said...

How precious!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Sweet tag. I so love this image. TFS

Cheryl said...

How sweet is this tag???