Monday, December 10, 2012

Love, Joy, Peace

I thought I would show off my favorite holiday stamp, Stamp-It! Holiday - Love, Joy, Peace. It is a simple stamp, perfect for some heat embossing. I love the flourish and star, so pretty!


It was simple to create this card. I started by stamping Love, Joy, Peace with clear embossing ink onto a white tag and immediately applied red glitter embossing powder. I tapped off the excess and used my heat gun to set the powder.

After adding twine to match the papers and a piece of chevron paper to the tag, I adhered it to the card base. I adhered a doily to the upper left corner just behind the tag, and the cut pieces were put to use on the same card. It's a great way to use up the scrap pieces!


I added an array of buttons across the bottom to finish it off. I love this card, and I know my recipient will as well!


Don't forget to head to this post and enter for your chance to win Strawberry Kisses - Party Girl, another one of my favorite stamps. You have until 6pm EST tonight!

6 comments:

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

This is very cute. Love all those buttons.

KYCrafter said...

Love this!! It makes you look closer.

Cheryl said...

Love the tag on the card and the buttons!!

{Chrissie} said...

I LOVE those buttons!!!!!!!!!

Stacy H-W said...

Such a pretty tag Khristen!! I love the red embossing!! Looks awesome!

Stacy H-W said...

After reading what I wrote, I realize it sounds like I think you only made a tag but I do know that it is a tag on a card!! LOL Beautiful card girl!!