Saturday, December 15, 2012

My EZMagnetic Die System

Hello my crafty friends and Crafter Companion Followers.

I would like to share something that I am super excited and absolutely crazy about. Thanks so much Crafter's Companion for coming out with the most perfect die storage system.

I have made a video sharing my excitement about the storage system; check it out if you would like to see my view on it.




*Note from Crafter's Companion: card stock dividers to go between the stamps and the facing dies are in development to prevent any potential damage to stamps.

 Here are direct links to the Crafter's Companion items I talk about in the video:
EZMagnetic Starter Set
EZMagnetic 8.5 x 11-10pk
EZBinder Clear Full-Size Binder
Tabbed Stamp Storage Panels 8.5 x 11 (4pack)

Now here is how I have made it my own. I just love taking it out and flipping through the pages.


Here is a bit of a closer look; I have added my favorite papers and embellishments.


I have added these sparkly letters on the spine.


Here is a closeup of my pretties; under the protective cover.


I was able to put 4 sets of my dies on one sheet.


Thanks for stopping by; I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

Hugs;
Janette

5 comments:

Denise said...

What a wonderful way to personalize your binders! Absolutely beautiful :)

KYCrafter said...

Love the way you decorated!!

Stacy H-W said...

You have talked me into buying it!! lol Now will you decorate mine for me too!! Yours is awesome!

LaJanette said...

Thanks ladies; and YOU BET Stacy!

Hugs!

{Chrissie} said...

I love the personalization! Fab idea!