Thursday, December 20, 2012

Using Stamps on Layouts

The beautiful stamps at Crafter's Companion are not just fabulous for making cards and gifts, they are a perfect way to add character and dimension to your scrapbook pages.   Here is a page I created to capture my kids' visit to Santa last year.


The gorgeous bear holding the poinsettia flower is from the Popcorn the Bear With Love stamp set.  You can tell from the 12 x 12 scrapbook page how large this stamp is.

I used Double Sided Adhesive Foam Squares so that he would "pop" off the page.  Here's a close up of Popcorn before I added him to my layout.


I used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers to color him (TN2, TN3, TN4, TN5, DG2, DG4, CR7, CR9, CR11, DR2, DR3, DR5).  I also added some Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue to the poinsettia.


Do you use Stamps on your layouts?  If you do, we'd love to see them.  You can share them with us on our Facebook page.

I hope you all have a fabulously creative New Year!

Denise

2 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Gorgeous layout Denise. Thanks for reminding me to use my stamps on my layouts!!

KYCrafter said...

That is a great page!!! Love the Popcorn bear!