Thursday, December 13, 2012

You're the Cat's Miaow...

Crafter's Companion's newest  S.w.a.l.k. collection, Pawfect Pals is purr-fect for everyday cards.  I created this one using the SWALK Pawfect Pals Cats Miaow.



To color my card, I first stamped my image on Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

Next I used my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers (GG1, GG2, GT2, GT3, IG6, IG8, IG10, BG1, BG3, FS2, FS3) which beautifully blend the shades of colors.


To finish my card, I added two mats, some black lace and a couple of embellishments in the corner of my card.  Quick and easy!


These stamps also work wonderfully for the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge blog, where the challenge for December is Winter Friends.  Be sure to share it with us on our Facebook page too.  Which new S.w.a.l.k. Pawfect Pals stamp set is your favorite?   

Have a great day!

Denise

2 comments:

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

This is adorable. I love all of them, they are so cute. But if I had to pick a favorite, it would be the your a Champion. The horse is so adorable.

Stacy H-W said...

This is so pretty!! It feels elegant with the colors you used.