Thursday, January 3, 2013

Meet More Design Team Members!

Today we're introducing you to a few more returning and new design team members, in their own words:



Kendra Wietstock - I love papercrafts and work from my home as a full-time designer and enjoy working on cards, scrapbook layouts, 3D projects, and pretty much anything paper related. I have been scrapbooking since 1996 and started stamping a few years after that. I love working in this industry and have made some amazing friendships through the years. I live in Northern Indiana with my husband and two children.


Trena Brannon (A.K.A. Trena in Naperville)- I am a woman of Faith, a wife & mother, an artist, a business owner, a manager, a change agent and an encourager.  I have a passion for people and a passion for color. I have always been a doodler and have loved vivid colors.  My friend Marge introduced me to the art of stamping in 2002 and I've been hooked ever since!  
In 2004, I started teaching workshops in homes and at various events.  I have taught many workshops in the Chicago land area and in Southern Michigan.  I received my Copic Marker Basic Certification in 2008 and Intermediate Certification in 2010.  I received my certification in Tombow Marker Techniques in 2011.  
My art work has been published in RubberStampMadness and I've been featured in two Scrap and Stamp Arts Magazine articles.  I am married to a wonderful man and we have two beautiful, bright children. I work in an office weekdays, supporting an awesome team of engineers and project managers who develop/support Methods and Procedures for telephone networks and color whenever I have a moment!


Hi, I'm Christiana, but you can also call me Christy, and I'm a writer, reader, world-traveler, dreamer, and friend. I've made my home in such exotic locals as Honduras, Germany, and Cameroon, West Africa, before returning to my hometown of Erie, Pennsylvania to settle down and raise my beautiful family. I've been married twelve years to my soulmate, and I have three wonderfully precocious boys ages 11, 9, and 7.  
I've always been a crafty girl, but I didn't discover paper crafting until January of 2010. What I love about card making is that it's all about putting love on paper and giving it away. I also work part-time as a floral designer in a local craft store. You can follow me on my blog or on my YouTube channel: christygetscrafty where I post hauls, card tutorials, and other crafty projects.


Taylor Usry - I live with my husband and two kids in southern Virginia.  I've been an avid crafter my whole life, but have only been obsessed with paper crafting for the last 8 years or so.  I cannot remember a time when I didn't have a crayon, marker, glue stick, ribbon, or something crafty in my hands! 
I’m often asked if I have a particular style – I’d say it’s eclectic. (read: all over the map!!) There really isn’t much I don’t like, or anything I won’t try. I love every aspect of the creative world.  
I am the Social Media Coordinator for Crafter’s Companion, Ltd (Crafter's Companion US, Crafter's Companion UK, Spectrum Noir, and Beader's Companion). I am lucky enough to serve on their design teams as well!  Additionally, I am privileged to serve on a few other amazing teams, including being an Artisti-in-Residence at Tsukineko. 
I am so honored to be a part of this amazingly talented Crafter's Companion family, and look forward to sharing my work with you!  
You can see my work on my blog and my Facebook page

Be sure to check in tomorrow, to meet the rest of our team, and to see who the winners are from last week's Favorite Things stamp giveaways!

2 comments:

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

It was nice getting to know you all a lil better. Now I am anxious now to see your projects.

Jan Garber said...

Congrats to all the team members, old and new! Hope to see you all soon again! I will be stalking the blogs!