Kendra made this pretty card using some Stamp-It Australia images. The background image is from the Discovery Collection and the sentiment is from one of the new sets called Time to Dream. She shared the steps on her blog:
Here's how I made this super easy card:
- Stamp the image in white pigment ink on white paper.
- Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Use a sponge to apply 2 colors of Distress Inks and apply in a circular motion. I used Peeled Paint & Faded Jeans. I used green first and then added just a touch of blue.
- Mat the stamped image to a slightly larger piece of white cardstock & attach to the card.
- Use a sponge & Antique Linen Distressed Ink on the edges of the Kraft cardstock & stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Add some ribbon and a button & BOOM you're done!
It really is a gorgeous card!