Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February/March Guest Designer

We're so excited to be welcoming a fantastic guest designer for February and March! Join us in saying hello to the fabulous Jennifer Ingle (otherwise known as Just Jingle)!


Here's a little about her, in her own words:
I am me. I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, and a friend. I am an artist. I am a crafter. I laugh. A lot. I really like to make stuff. It keeps me happy! I am fortunate to have a wonderfully supportive husband of 12 years and two beautiful black labs, Maggie and Thatcher...my girlies! I am thrilled to be guest designing for Crafter's Companion and I hope you enjoy my projects!
You can find Jennifer on her blog and on her Facebook page!  And here's one of her very first projects as our guest:


She's used the Flower Power stamp set, stamped with Desert Sand ink onto the Kraft card base. Prior to embossing the sentiment from the Through the Rain set, she inked it up with Versamark ink.

It's simply beautiful, and we're all looking forward to more marvelous projects from Jennifer!

5 comments:

Emily H said...

Welcome Jennifer!! I love the blue on your card.

Stacy H-W said...

A warm welcome to Jennifer!!! Great card!

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Welcome...Your card is wonderful.

jordanbev5 said...

Always enjoy Jennifer's inspirations! Look forward to seeing all of wonderful creations!

Emily H said...

Ooh! I like the new blog look!