Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pinescape


I had some time to get out my inks and play recently, with one of my favorite Sheena Douglass stamp sets. This one is called Pinescape, and it's full of fabulous silhouette tree images.  I also used a few of my favorite inks to make my card:

Memento Rich Cocoa
Memento Bamboo Leaves
Peanut Brittle
Morocco
Versamark

You can find a full, step-by-step tutorial for how to make this card over on my blog.  Head over and have a look!  And make sure you stop by our website to see the newest stamp release from Sheena Douglass - her new 'A Little Bit Floral' range!  We've got a great special offer on it!



Do you have a favorite Sheena Douglass set?  They're all so pretty!

2 comments:

rosenrobrt said...

Way to Go Ms Taylor

Trena in Naperville said...

Love this design and all the colors Taylor!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!