Thursday, February 28, 2013

Premade Tags


I'm really loving this set of premade tags you can get from Crafter's Companion USA - it makes quick crafting really easy (and I love quick crafting!).  To create this gift tag, I started by stamping my Sheena Douglass Silhouette Wildflowers image with Versamark Dazzle ink, pouring clear embossing powder over it, and heat embossing.  It's hard to see in the picture, but the flowers have a slight sheen to them.


Then I sponged on various inks until I was happy with the background - Memento Bamboo Leaves and Peanut Brittle, and VersaMagic Wheat.  Once I achieved the result I wanted, I spritzed the entire tag with Gold Shimmer Spritz to give it an all-over shine.

I added a smaller tag with a sentiment from the Sheena Douglass Best Friend Swirls set, and added a flourish as well.  I attached the smaller tag with dimensional foam and added a bit of twine to finish it off!


To create this card, I stamped a sentiment from the Crafter's Companion US Through the Rain stamp set on to another premade tag using Memento Teal Zeal ink.  I sponged on VersaMagic Pixie Dust and Wheat, to add some aging and softness

I added three hearts from the From the Heart set (again, available in the UK as well), stamped in Memento Teal Zeal, London Fog, and VersaMagic Pixie Pink. Each is popped up on dimensional dots.

These tags really are a usefull crafty must-have!


2 comments:

Joan V said...

Oh, great tag and card. Thanks for sharing.

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card and tag ! Lovely detail.

Hugs Julie x