Thursday, February 7, 2013

We Have a Winner!

A huge thank you to everyone who hopped along with our international team of designers earlier this week - we hope you enjoyed all of the inspiration our team shared with you!


If you haven't stopped by the website to take a peek at all of the adorable stamps in the Angelica & Friends range, you should!  And because we know you'll want more than one of these adorable little ladies:


Head over to the website now to see the whole range!  And we need to announce a winner for Monday's blog hop. We chose a random commenter from Mary Dawn's blog, who will win these four EZ Mount stamp sets:


Congratulations to :

Michelle Liimatainen said... 
I actually "gasped" when I saw this card. Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!! 

2/04/2013 9:31 AM

Send an email to me (taylor@crafterscompanion.com) with your contact information, and we'll get your stamps out to you!

Be sure you check back with us tomorrow - we have MORE new stamps to share!

6 comments:

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Well No I am not the winner but Congratulations to the winner. She is going to be one excited girl..

Emily H said...

Congratulations Michelle!

Stacy H-W said...

Congrats to Michelle!!

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Congratulations Michelle! Lucky duck!!! :D

~Vanessa W

Michelle Liimatainen said...

THANK YOU!!!! OMG! I am SO EXCITED!!! Those stamps are just beyond adorable. I can't wait to play with them! :)

Thank you for all the sweet comments too ;)

Kathy S. said...

Congrats Michelle! I'm green with envy.