Friday, March 15, 2013

Embossing With White

Denise shared a great technique on her blog recently.  Embossing with white powder and adding Distress Inks makes beautiful cards!


Here is how she created this card (reprinted with permission from her blog):

"I stamped an image from the Sheena Douglass' Silhouette Grasses stamp set with VersaMark ink.  I then sprinkled opaque white embossing powder over it, shaking off any excess, and heat embossed the image. Then using a blending tool, I gently applied Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean Distress Ink over my card stock and image.  As you can see, the embossed image resisted the Distress ink and popped off the card even more."

You should give this technique a try today!

4 comments:

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Oh my gosh...this is beautiful. I love it.

SmokieBlueRose said...

Way cool

meemee48 said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Emerald said...

Love your picture! Thank you for sharing with us <3