Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Creating Patterned Paper

Stacy shared a magnificent scrapbook page on her blog recently, along with some great tips on how to make it:


Here is what she shared about her project:


"I started by laying a piece of lace over the backside of a piece of Luxury Centura Pearl 12" x 12" Printable Snow White Cardstock and then spraying it with glimmer mist.    After it dried I made some texture paste out of acrylic paint, baby powder and glue.   I spread it on through a stencil in two corners and then set it aside to dry again. After that dried I sprayed the paste areas with shimmering mist. " 


"I used a Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic Flying Colors swirl stamp and made two of my patterned papers.  On one of them I stamped with VersaMark ink and then added clear embossing powder.  And for the other one I used the same stamp but just stamped with Sunshine Yellow Ranger Adirondack Brights ink on the yellow paper for a tone on tone look that is subtle.  

I grabbed my new 6x6 Embossalicious Embossing Folder, Lattice, and embossed the teal paper strips. I just love the great texture it gave."

For more details, tips, and tricks on how Stacy put this great page together, be sure to visit her blog for the full tutorial!

Make sure you keep checking our here on our blog, visit our Facebook page, and follow us on Twitter for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!

1 comment:

Oknana said...

I really love this. The colors are beautiful .i like how you did the flower, the lace and the glue. Way to go girl.