Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Strawberry Patch Faerie

Have you seen our newest release?  We are all in love with the Faerie Poppets range, and our design team has been having so much fun with it!  Stacy created an amazing tutorial to show you how she made this card:


Here is how she did it:


"First I stamped the Strawberry Patch Faerie and my sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on to my Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock and colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers:

 HB1, CR2, CR4, CR6, CR7, CG1, CG2, CT1, IG1, BGR1 and BGR5."


"For my base card I pulled out a piece of Luxury Centura Pearl 12" x 12" Printable Snow White Cardstock and a large piece of lace.  I taped the lace to the front side of the paper (the shiny side).  I love this paper! The shiny side is gorgeous all on its own and a perfect addition to any project but it is also wonderful to just flip it over and use the non-shiny side for all of your multi-media projects. This paper is a perfect weight and holds up to paints, inks and other wet mediums."


"One thing that I love to do is buy my embellishments in clear or white and then custom color them with my Spectrum Noir markers to match my projects. This is what I did with my flowers. I deliberately went for bold purple highlights using my LV2 marker."

For even more step-by-step photos and details on how Stacy made this card, be sure to stop by her blog!

You can see the whole Faerie Poppets collection from our web site; don't forget we have an amazing multibuy offer on our stamp sets:


Pick any four EZMount™ stamp sets (regularly priced at $12.95 each) for just $40!  And be sure to take a look at the papercrafting CD-ROM for Faerie Poppets, and the one for Angel Whispers

Make sure you keep checking our here on our blog, visit our Facebook page, and follow us on Twitter for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning

Hugs Julie xxx

Kathy said...

Beautiful!! Excellent job!!