Monday, July 29, 2013

Sentimentals Winners

We are so thrilled that you are loving the new Sentimentals sets as much as we are!  All four sets are holiday must-haves, and will make your festive cardmaking fun and easy!


Crafter's Companion UK team member Lynne used the Happy Holidays set on this card, and added the Embossalicious 6x6 Holiday Holly folder.


Can't decide which set is your favorite?  You can purchase all four for just $59.95!

And it's time to announce the lucky winners of last week's Sentimentals winners!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...
Hard to pick just one...but if I must I'd say Christmas Magic...thank you so much for the chance to win...love these new sets!!!
July 24, 2013 at 4:13 PM 
 
PamSpradlin said...
My favorite is Happy Holidays...I just love that Do Not Open before December 25. It will make some terrific tags. Thanks for the chance to win.
July 24, 2013 at 4:48 PM 
 
Alicia Baldwin said...
What a difficult decision this was, but I have to say my all time favorite is Mistletoe Magic!!! *Hugs*
July 26, 2013 at 10:10 AM 
 Momtojeb said...Eeek! Too hard to choose! Christmas magic then Secondly mistletoe kisses. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!July 28, 2013 at 1:31 PM 

Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook page, and follow us on Twitter for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!

7 comments:

Alicia Baldwin said...

Thank You SO much! I am SO stoked to find out I am a winner! Congrats to the other winners as well! *Hugs*

Emily H said...

I will claim any unclaimed prizes. :)

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Me too! I'll claim unclaimed prizes!

~Vanessa W

BethAnn M said...

Can't imaging why somebody wouldn't want such a nice prize! Maybe you could run another contest! LOL. BethAnn M.

Rosy Newlun said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations winners! I hope all who won finally claim their prizes.

Terri Burson said...

Here it is a year later, and I'm just now seeing that I won? Good golly, that's my life, haha. Oh well....