Monday, September 23, 2013

New From Sheena Douglass!

Sheena has a new release of four fabulous sets, printed papers and embossing folders coming out later this week called A Little Bit Oriental and designer Trena Brannon made this lovely card with the new Sakura stamp set.  

Here how she made it...


I stamped this lovely branch and flowers from the Sakura set onto a vellum paper. I dabbed a corner of Rich and Radiant Delicata ink pad onto my non-stick craft sheet and used a paintbrush to pick up color and apply to the backside of the stamped image.


After it dried, I turn it over and added more gold to the pedals.  While I was waiting for the ink to dry, I worked on my background layer. I ran the the 5" X 7" Embossing Folder - Circle Background with Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock  through my ebosser.  Next, I layered the vellum piece over a piece of  High Gloss Cardstock and cut to size. I used the brads from my stash to "adhere" the vellum to the cardstock and layered it over a piece of gold cardstock.  I added a sentiment from the same set to this card and popped it up with dimensional dots. It was stamped on vellum and layered over gold cardstock. I like both with and without the sentiment. :o)



There are so many beautiful images in this release! 

Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook page, and follow us on Twitter for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!

No comments: