Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Stamping on Canvas Video Tutorial

Good morning!  Last week Christiana Reuling shared a beautiful card on her blog with a video tutorial.  Have you seen this girl's video ~ she is AWESOME!  

Here's what Christiana shared on her blog...

Yesterday after work I got a chance to play with some new inks, the Memento Luxe by Tsukineko, and boy are they fabulous! Not only do they stamp beautifully on paper, they also work on a number of surfaces from wood to fabric!

I chose to try them out on a bit of canvas.


from Crafter's Companion and even filmed a video tutorial.

Click the bottom right to watch it on YouTube 
and don't forget to subscribe and leave me a comment!
I reached 1,000 subscribers earlier this week 
and I'm gearing up for a big giveaway!

I hope you enjoy it.
Have an awesome day!



Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook page, and follow us on Twitter for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!

1 comment:

Gisela said...

you make some cute cards,
i really like them a lot.