Friday, October 4, 2013

October Guest Designer: Jennifer Ingle

We're excited to welcome back Jennifer Ingle, who will be our guest designer for the month of October!  You may remember her from early spring, when she spent some time with us sharing all sorts of amazing projects!


Read a bit about her, in her own words:
I am me. I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, and a friend. I am an artist. I am a crafter. I laugh. A lot. I really like to make stuff. It keeps me happy! I am fortunate to have a wonderfully supportive husband of 12 years and two beautiful black labs, Maggie and Thatcher...my girlies! I am thrilled to be guest designing for Crafter's Companion and I hope you enjoy my projects!
She's already created a project to share with us this month:


Jennifer used our Christmas Magic set, from the Sentimentals collection, to make this fabulous Clean & Simple holiday card!  See all of her supplies here:



Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook page, and follow us on Twitter for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!

1 comment:

Barbara Moore said...

I love Jennifer's creations and this one is no exception! Just beautiful and a card that anyone could make even if they are card making "challenged".lol