Our Spectrum Noir markers have been exceptionally popular, and we love sharing educational tips and techniques with you! We've made a few changes to our markers, and wanted to let you know about them.
The classic square-barrelled Spectrum Noir markers are being discontinued to make way for the next generation markers. If you already own markers from the classic Spectrum Noir range, you can rest assured that your products will continue to be supported by the manufacturer, Crafter's Companion. There's no change to the color numbers in the next generation Spectrum Noir system, the newly formulated ink is compatible with your pens and we will continue to produce and sell replacement bullet and chisel nibs.
Here's a look at the re-designed six-marker sets:
We’ve moved marker production to a larger manufacturing facility and while re-tooling, we’ve taken the opportunity to invest in research and development, and respond to customer feedback to make some significant upgrades to the markers, including:
- An ergonomic hexagonal barrel design for greater comfort when coloring
- A unique, no slip rubberized grip for better control
- A double-locking cap for extended time between refills
- A finer bullet tip nib for additional detailing
- A chisel nib which can be replaced with a brush nib (available for purchase separately)
Want to see the new twenty-four marker sets, too?
For more information about the next generation of Spectrum Noir markers, and other products in our Spectrum Noir range, we've put together several resources for you. Click on any of the links below to read more:
- About the Spectrum Noir Alcohol Marker Range
- The Spectrum Noir range of products
- Frequently Asked Questions
You will continue to see the step-by-step photo and video tutorials on the Spectrum Noir website from the dedicated Design Team. And please stop by our Facebook page to join the growing community there!
Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook page, and follow us on Twitter for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!