Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Celebrating the Holidays with CardMaker Magazine

We are very excited today because the Crafter's Companion designers are teaming up with the CardMaker Magazine designers for a giant blog hop to celebrate the holiday season!  We are making all sorts of fabulous Christmas creations with amazing Crafter's Companion stamp sets, Embossalicious folders, and Spectrum Noir markers!


There are PRIZES TOO!  After you check out what our designers have been up to, hop on over to the Crafter's Companion Facebook page and LIKE the page.  You'll see details on how to enter for your chance to win one of two prize packs!  Included in the package are two 6-markers sets, a Makey Bakey Mice Christmas Seasons stamp set, an Embossalicious Mistletoe Moments folder and a one year digi subscription to CardMaker Magazine


Now hop along and see what wonderful projects everyone made...don't forget to leave some love along the way!!!

Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook page, and follow us on Twitter for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!

17 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

WOW! That is quite the list of talented designers!!! Off to the hop!

lindaplus3 said...

keeping my fingers crossed :)

Alice Golden said...

Thank you so much for sending such wonderful products to work with - my first time using Spectrum Noir and I loved them!

Yesy said...

love it

barbara macaskill said...

OMG! What an incredible assortment of gorgeous creations! So many beautiful projects along the way! Great hop! Thanks for having me along for this crafty journey!

Lori Barnett said...

LOVE!!! I can't wait to try the New Markers!

lindaplus3 said...

Wow,,,,, I loooove this hop,,, the images are sooo cute,,, I didnt know there were such cute stamps out there..... :)

Karen said...

Beautiful card.

Diane Stricker said...

Great hop, talented artists.

Stacy H-W said...

So many wonderful projects along the hop!! Great job everyone!

Patti J said...

I am so in love with the images I've seen today! Great hop! Thanks for the inspiration!

Cathy said...

So many talented people. Thanks for sharing

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

Wow, super hoppy.....I'm off to be inspired.....Thank you! Patricia B

Rhonda J Metzgar said...

Thank you so much for the chance to win and the card is great

grammypat said...

Little puppy under the tree
I love U and you love me.

wendypink said...

Thanks for sharing

ltstamper said...

Beautiful hand colored cards! I would love to try the new markers.