Saturday, January 18, 2014

Bebunni Box Tutorial

Designer Chrissie Tobas has a fabulous Bebunni box to share today using her Embossing Board (Ulti-Boxes) that fits in the Ultimate Tool.  She created this fabulous little gift box to fill it up with some yummy sweet treats!

Here's the tutorial Chrissie put together...


I taped the cardstock to the board using some EZ Tear Tape and then used the embossing tool to trace the box.  It was really simple and fast to do!



Then I cut out the box using scissors and a craft knife to cut the the handles out.


I attached everything using the CC Strong Permanent Tape Runner.  I use this on 95% of my projects and I always keep a ton on hand! I love it!


I simply folded everything and put it together - easy peasy!



Then I cut out this darling sentiment, which is part of the new Bebunni Hearts set and attached it to the back of the box.

I colored in the sweet bunny image using my Spectrum Noir Markers ( IG1, IG2, PP1, PP2, PP5, HB1, HB2, BT3, BT4, BT5), fussy cut him out and adhered him to the box.




Stamps: Crafter's Companion - Bebunni Love Collection (Hearts)
Ink: Memento, Distress Ink (Milled Lavendar)
Adhesive: Crafter's Companion
Other: CC Ultimate Tool and Embossing Board

Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook page, and follow us on Twitter for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!

No comments: