Tuesday, May 6, 2014

April 2014 Challenge Winners

April was the first month our challenge was based on our Facebook page, and it looks like you really love having it there! We had so many amazing entries for April, and our design team had a really hard time picking winners (we even have a Top Four this month, instead of a Top Three - there was a tie!)

Check out our winners:

Card of the Month:



Maria used her Ultimate Pro to create this amazing gift set. She said:
"This is an explosion box which has three inner layers each with pull out tags and hearts to write journaling or attach pictures. The inside box opens up to hold a present or money.It all folds up and is held together by the lid on the left of the picture. I used my ultimate pro to construct it,I think I use it for every thing I make, it is the best piece of equipment I have ever bought and I use it for boxes cards and envelopes."
And our Top Three (four this month!):


Louise made these lovely bookmarks, and shared this with her entry:
"The background was made using Sheena Douglass crackle background which is featured in her paint fusion DVD. I then used Sheena Douglass Sweet Pea stamps from Crafter's Companion UK as a base to paint the flowers with Pebeo Acyrlic paint. I inked the edges with Versamark ink and embossed with silver embossing powder. I finished the bookmark with a ribbon."


Jane made this adorable card with Rachelle Anne Miller goodies!


Here's a bit about this lovely card from Theresa:
"I have used my all new Die'sire dies from Crafter's Companion which I distressed twice with 2 colours. Matted on silver mirror card and then using my framed topper from the Angelica card kit from Crafter's Companion too, and corners from there too. Also the centre pink background behind the image I embossed with Embossalicious Dotty 6x6 folder from Crafter's Companion to to give dimension."

Sue made this sweet card, and shared this about her supplies:
"Card made with digi stamp from Crafter's Inspiration, Spectrum Noir markers and pencils."
And our randomly selected winner of a £30/$30 voucher:


This sweet card from Tracey! Congratulations to all of our winners! Please email prizes@crafterscompanion.com (let us know which prize you won) and we will get your blinkies to you!

Hope to see you all playing along in this month's MASCULINE challenge! To enter from our Crafter's Companion US Facebook page, click here: http://a.pgtb.me/ZfHCJk

Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook page, and follow us on Twitter for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!

1 comment:

vabna islam said...

I just came to your post and reading above thing it is very impressive me and it is very nice blog. Thanks a lot for sharing this.
Bulk Email List