Thursday, June 5, 2014

Introducing Create a Card Dies!


We’ve had a fabulous response to the new Create a Card range since we gave you a sneak peek of the designs earlier this week! Well, we’re delighted to announce that the fabulous Create a Card collection is now available to buy! Priced at just $29.95 each, you’ll be able to make a whole host of card designs quickly and easily with the Create a Card range!



You can make great savings with our special multibuy offer too, when you buy any three designs from the new range for just $69.95!

Looking for inspiration? We’ve put together a dedicated gallery of cards and projects made using the Create a Card dies. Click here to view the gallery now!

Don’t miss our fabulous informational video about the range on our YouTube channel too:
   

 Click here to view the full Create a Card range now:


Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook pagefollow us on Twitter and on Pinterest for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!

1 comment:

barbara macaskill said...

These dies are absolutely amazing! I purchased the Romance, Enchanted and Decadence dies and am VERY happy with my choices! I fiddled around with them tonight BEFORE I watched the video and had to hand cut around the edges to get the right size and was thinking uh-oh. Then I watched the video and it became clear to me how to PROPERLY use them to get the most out of them and my paper!! SO glad I thought to come to the blog!
I hope you make more dies in this range as they are absolutely GORGEOUS!! I am not usually one for embossing with dies but these have changed my mind on that! What a difference embossing them makes! THey are gorgeous before embossing and STUNNING after embossing!! Can't wait to get more time to be able to actually create with them. I have a few cards bouncing around in my head and hope to make them this weekend!
THANK YOU for creating these dies!