Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tutorial: Blendable Colored Pencils

Today, we have a tutorial from Trena Brannon sharing her gorgeous coloring with the Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils.  

Here's what she had to share on her blog...

I'm featuring a Tiger Tiger image from one of Sheena's A Taste of India Release


The background greenery images are from the Sheena's - Silhouette Garden and Flower Power stamp sets.  I added color to them using Memento Ink Dew Drops cottage ivy and Spectrum Noir blendable colored pencils 049 and 053.



I stamped the tiger image onto Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock and colored him with Spectrum Noir blendable colored pencils, 118 and 120.   The ground is colored with 113 & 115.


I cut all the layers and added a subtle sky using Memento Ink Dew Drops summer sky and a blender tool. Then added more greenery around the sides of the tiger as needed.


Below are all the pencil colors I used on this project:



Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook pagefollow us on Twitter and on Pinterest for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!

1 comment:

vabna islam said...

This blog site is pretty good! How was it made . I view something genuinely interesting about your site so I saved to my bookmarks . You can visit my site.
Bulk Email List