Creating lovely backgrounds is so much fun with all of the ink choices available... and Crafter's Companion has tons of inks! Allie Gower made this amazing card using the Sheena Douglass stamp set called 'The Butterfly Effect' and for the background stamp she used the jungle leaf in the 'Tiger Tiger' stamp set.
Here's how Allie made her card:
- She stamped the butterfly on white cardstock and colored it with Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils (090, 094, 021). She used Blender Solution with Paper Stumps to blend the colors and then cut out the Butterfly.
- Next she stamped the leaves with VersaMark on white cardstock. Sprinkle with clear embossing powder and heated to melt.
- She created the ink background with Memento Inks ~ Love Letters, Pistachio, Rich Cocoa, and Peanut Brittle.
- Then she Spritz with Love Letters IrRESISTible Spray.
- She trimmed the background and mat on Red cardstock. Mounted them on Kraft cardstock card base and added the butterfly.
Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and on Pinterest for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!