Thursday, August 7, 2014

July 2014 Challenge Winners

There were so may fabulous entries for our July Challenge, which was all about highlighting the sentiments on cards! Are you ready to see the winners?

 The Card of the Month:


Ngcards shared this about her card: "I have used one of the new Christmas Bebunni stamps on my card. I hope you all like it :) You can find a full list of products over on my blog post here: http://bit.ly/1kp2o0r"

And our Top Three:


First time challenge-player Gemma shared: "This is my blog address where I detail what I have used: http://bit.ly/1vfsW9k. 12 Crafter's Companion products and a couple of extras. It's the first time I have taken part in the challenge and won't be the last!"


Maria said, "I made this Christmas card using card and paper from Crafter's Companion, my Ultimate Pro and of course my Spectrum Noir pens."


The Crafty Pink Girl said, "Thank you this wonderful sentiments challenge, I really did enjoy creating this card and allowing the Sentiment to take centre stage. Crafters Companion items used are - Purple spotty background paper --Angelica & Friends CD ROM (UK), Green stripe pattern background paper -- Crafters Companion Club Inspire Free July download (UK), Flowers were sprayed with Crafters Companion Glitter Spray Multicolour (UK). My blog link is http://bit.ly/1vfusbA."

And our randomly selected winner of a £30/$30 voucher:


Barbara, who made this lovely card! She said. "I made this card using Crafter's Companion Smooth white cardstock . I embossed it with Darice "POPPIES" embossing folder, then colored the image with the new Spectrum Noir pencils. I love the way you can color an embossed image with the pencils and maintain control of the edges." 

Congratulations to all of our winners! Please email prizes@crafterscompanion.com (let us know which prize you won) and we will get your blinkies to you! Hope to see you all playing along in this month's School-themed challenge! To enter from our Crafter's Companion US Facebook page, click here: http://a.pgtb.me/FGmb8Z

Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook pagefollow us on Twitter and on Pinterest for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!

No comments: