Wendy has another fabulous tutorial to share! She loves to make 3D projects (if you missed her Halloween Houses, be sure to check it out!) and this time she's back with a 3D coffin using our Coffin Cards!
Crafter's Companion US Supplies:
1. Cut Coffin card directly down the center on the score line.
2. Cut Black Shimmer Cardstock strips at 1.5 inches wide.
3. Score strips at .5 inches. Tape strips together to make a long strip.
4. Score strip at 4 1/4, 6 3/10, 10 1/2, 12 3/4, 14 1/4. Trim strip at 16 1/4 inches.
5. To make turns around coffin, cut the .5 inch side of strip at each score line. Cut "v" notches.
6. Apply adhesive and adhere .5 inch to coffin, wrapping strip around coffin.
7. Stamp scrolls in Delicata Ink on 2nd coffin piece.
8. Adhere 2nd coffin piece to the 3D bottom of the coffin with washi tape.
9. Stamp vampire image and color. Using coffin card as a template, cut to fit in coffin.
10. Stamp skull, color and cut out.
11. Adhere to inside of coffin with anchor of cardstock.
12. Stamp sentiment, ink with distress ink and diecut.
13. Adhere sentiment to lid of coffin with foam adhesive.
14. Embellish with black fibers.
Don't miss any of the other amazing Halloween projects. To see them all click here: http://bit.ly/1xziXgc
Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and on Pinterest for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!