Our design team is having so much fun with the new Halloween stamps and shimmering cardstock! We can't wait for tomorrow's release. Wendy has made a fun tutorial to create a spooky Halloween house!
Here's what she shared:
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for! I can't wait to use the Halloween stamps and the Sweet Treats Embossing Boards to create an entire village of spooky houses to decorate.
1. Using the Sweet Treats Embossing Board cut two house pieces and four roof pieces out of black cardstock.
2. Carefully position the Just the Ticket die on the sides of the house and diecut. Leaving a bit of space next to the die you just cut, flip the die and cut a mirror image. These will be your windows.
3. Using washi tape, place the die back in the window space to create shutters.
4.Color vellum with CT4 Spectrum Noir marker. Adhere behind windows and door.
5. Stamp scroll designs on white cardstock strips. Ink with Black Soot Distress Ink.
6. Stamp trick or treaters image, fence and sentiment. Color with Spectrum Noir and cut out.
7. Adhere strips on roof pieces, trimming edges even with the roof. Continue to work your way up the roof adhering down strips.
8. Assemble haunted house.
9. Adhere stamped images to the haunted house.
Don't miss any of the other amazing Halloween projects. To see them all click here: http://bit.ly/1xziXgc
Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and on Pinterest for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!