We’re thrilled to announce that the next addition to the Spectrum color family is the brand new Spectrum Aqua range. Spectrum Aqua is the water-based artist’s marker that goes wherever your creativity takes you. The new markers are perfect for sketching, illustration, cartooning, Manga, papercrafts and more!
Whatever your style, Spectrum Aqua combines the performance of water-based color medium with the easy to use convenience of a marker – to give you outstanding color results. There are 48 colors available, split into four color-themed packs of twelve. Read on to find out more about the complete Spectrum Aqua range.
About the Spectrum Aqua markers:
- They are dual-tipped, combining a soft, flexible brush with a fine point for adding detail and definition
- The markers have an ergonomic octagonal barrel design for greater comfort when coloring
- The rich, vibrant dye-based inks give super-smooth coverage
- The ink is water-soluble making it easily diffused and blended with water for an endless variety of subtle tones
- The markers are available in color groups for easy blending
- They are acid- and odor-free, are non-toxic and safe to use
Spectrum Aqua debuts this weekend at the CHA show in Anaheim, and will be available to order from our website the first part of February!
Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and on Pinterest for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!