Saturday, January 10, 2015

Introducing Spectrum Aqua


We’re thrilled to announce that the next addition to the Spectrum color family is the brand new Spectrum Aqua range. Spectrum Aqua is the water-based artist’s marker that goes wherever your creativity takes you. The new markers are perfect for sketching, illustration, cartooning, Manga, papercrafts and more! 

Whatever your style, Spectrum Aqua combines the performance of water-based color medium with the easy to use convenience of a marker – to give you outstanding color results. There are 48 colors available, split into four color-themed packs of twelve. Read on to find out more about the complete Spectrum Aqua range.


About the Spectrum Aqua markers:

  • They are dual-tipped, combining a soft, flexible brush with a fine point for adding detail and definition 
  • The markers have an ergonomic octagonal barrel design for greater comfort when coloring
  • The rich, vibrant dye-based inks give super-smooth coverage
  • The ink is water-soluble making it easily diffused and blended with water for an endless variety of subtle tones
  • The markers are available in color groups for easy blending
  • They are acid- and odor-free, are non-toxic and safe to use


Spectrum Aqua debuts this weekend at the CHA show in Anaheim, and will be available to order from our website the first part of February!

Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook pagefollow us on Twitter and on Pinterest for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!

7 comments:

Michelle Borsack said...

I am a card maker...and now This collection of Spectrum Aqua Pens is now at the top of my wish list !
I LOVE the watercolor look...which I accomplish using inks and an aquapainter....so these pens interest me...a lot!
I will be stalking your web site...waiting patiently for them to be available for ordering.

JenRey said...

I love the watercolor look! Great new product! I would love to try these out! So on my wish list they go! Can't wait till they are available! Woohoo!

barbara macaskill said...

These are at the top of my MUST HAVE list!! They sound like they are going to be fabulous to work with!! TFS!

JPScraps said...

These are going to be FUN!

Nikki C said...

Just a new wish list started looking at these :)

Eva said...

I can not tell you enough how excited I am about this product! I love watercolor painting and this makes it a no brainer that a beginner can fall in love with, too. I can't wait till it comes out to play with!

Yoshira cricutalltime said...

Love the look the pens give! !! Now gotta try them!