Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sara Davies is Coming Back to HSN!


We're so excited that Sara Davies is coming back to HSN tomorrow! The Crafter's Companion US and a few of the International design team members are joining Sara in a fun blog hop to share sneak peeks of what's on the shows!


In addition to our Die'sire Create a Card and Edge'ables dies, Sara will have our versatile Ultimate Tool, and Spectrum Noir markers and pencils.


And what would a blog hop be without prizes? We've got two great chances for you!


To create BIG papercrafting projects crafters will need a BIG scoring platform! With the innovative Crafter's Companion Big Score tool, you'll be able to create large shaped cards, boxes and much more! This fabulous bundle, for one lucky crafter, includes a Big Score board and Video Project CD-ROM.


And for another lucky crafter, we've put together a bundle of four different packs of our 11"x17" printed cardstock. Each package contains twenty sheets (ten different designs x two of each sheet) of high quality 300 gsm heavy cardstock.

Want more chances for prizes? Make sure to visit all the stops on our hop and leave comments along the way.... each of our design team members has a prize (and Sara has one too!)


Terms and conditions: Comments close Wednesday, July 1st at 11:59pm PST. A complete list of winners will be announced on the blog Monday, July 6th. All winners must contact prizes@crafterscompanion.com to claim their prize. Contest is open to residents of the contiguous United States, the United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Gibralta, Greece, Italy, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Spain, or Sweden who are 18 years of age or older. All prizes will ship within thirty days of claim by prize winner. Exact prize may vary based on stock availability. No cash alternatives will be offered.

Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook pagefollow us on Twitter and on Pinterest for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!

47 comments:

Crystal said...

Woooooo so much prettiness!!!! Love my SN markers!!!!

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous creations and card too, just perfect for those larger and special projects.
Hugs Julie xxx

Kalyna Potter said...

I don't yet have the Big Scorer but the creations I've seen are stunning :) xx

Unknown said...

I am HUGE Crafter's Companion fan....and am looking forward to this blog hop...I am on my way, right now, to make my first blog hop!
PS...love the awesome prizes!

Glass Daisy said...

A lovely selection of dies, and so much use for my SN pens and aqua tints.xx

Michelle PB said...

I am HUGE Crafter's Companion fan....and am looking forward to this blog hop...I am on my way, right now, to make my first blog hop!
PS...love the awesome prizes!
(sorry....reposting,...because my first comment showed me as "unknown" ;) )

Karen Camposano said...

Awesome prizes of awesome products - fingers crossed

barbara macaskill said...

Holy SHAZAM Batman!! What an amazing blog hop!! So many amazing and awesome creations and the prizes are out of this world! My mind is racing right now with ideas on how I would use the dies and stamps featured by the designers and can't wait to watch Sara tomorrow on HSN!!! SO glad I have an HSN card so I can shop. LOL Thanks for putting together this amazing hop!

pauline said...

Amazing ,i so love blog hops xx

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the die - looks like a cupcake. the dies are all so intricate and beautiful. It was a great blog hop.
The hummingbird was featured several times and the ladies did an amazing job in coloring him.
thanks for having the hop.
I'll be watching tomorrow.

Donna Dacy said...

Love blog hops and from the samples shown here..cannot wait to get started. Thanks for a chance to win such great items.

Alicia Miscosasdescrap said...

Wouuu.Lovely the Spectrum Noir .

kartelene said...

love blog hops and have a chance to win your great prize thank you

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW love the idea of a bigger score board...have always struggled with the smaller one in making boxes
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

littlebee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
littlebee said...

Ooops something went wrong with my previous comment...... I'll hopefully publish now. Thanks for all the chances to win fabulous Crafters Companion goodies, have a wonderful day. Sue x

Ingrid B said...

Disappointed to see residents of Canada are not eligible :-(

Robin said...

So excited! Can't wait to see all the fabulous creations...I'm off to hop! Hugs, Robin

Jan from Long Island said...

I'm so excited about this blog hop and the chance to win some of your fabulous products!

Robin said...

What an amazing hop! I love all the dies and stamps...so beautiful! Thanks again for the chance to win and I'll be watching tomorrow. Hugs, Robin

Joy Smith said...

Already have a Big Score but the card stock would be awesome 😊

Maryann Laursen said...

Such an awesome hop here, and such amazing projwects too.
Thanks sooo much for the chance to win ssuch awesome prizes, I have the big scoreboard, but sure one of my girls would love her own, if I should be this lucky.

Christy Woody said...

Beautiful projects!! I love everything from Crafter's Companion!! Thanks for the chance to win!!

Patricia grier said...

Love all the new creations, can't wait to do some shopping.

Irene Grau said...

Thanks for the hop and giveaway!

Creative M said...

Such Fabulous projects!! Love the cupcake die card!!
Fun blog hop and awesome giveaway!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

cghundley said...

Some fun things here
and love blog hops!
Carla from Utah

scrAPpamondo said...

How many fabulous prizes! Thanks for this hop!

newfymom said...

Everything looks great, and I love my SN markers!

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

I'm so excited to get started! Can't wait to see everything tomorrow! Rebecca

JPScraps said...

Awesome projects and an awesome giveaway! Looking forward to lots of good things tomorrow.

Holly Woodcock said...

Beautiful projects! Cant wait to watch Sara tomorrow!

Nanette said...

Gorgeous cards and great prize!

nanettemt at yahoo dot com

rocknutzgemcrazy said...

So much to learn on all these sites!

Sue D said...

I enjoyed all the wonderful projects on the blog hop. Thanks for the chance to win.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Centellazul said...

Wowww todo esta preciosoooo me encantan los proyectos!!!

vinita jain said...

I just found your blog! So many fab products and love all the creative inspirations with all talented teammates, so inspiring and attractive creations, glad to be here!!!

Colleen White said...

Thank you for much for the blog hop and chance to win some fab prizes!

lisa808 said...

Beautiful samples.

Jane said...

Absolutely stunning, love Sara totally inspiring Love Jane x

Sabrina said...

Your projects are oh so pretty and beautiful!!

Myoriah said...

Can't wait to see all the wonderful creations. Off to hope away!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Gorgeous projects! I can't wait to see the rest of the inspiration!!!

Joy Williams said...

Such pretty projects! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the hop.
Joy in NC

Sharon said...

Stunning makes and Sara has done a fab job promoting products again. I just love crafters companion goodies 😊

Ven Desial said...

my friend's sister-in-law makes $60 an hour on the internet . She has been without work for 9 months but last month her pay check was $14178 just working on the internet for a few hours. visit this page
>>> www.Time-Jobs34.com

susanjocb said...

I love all of these products. So exciting to see, and gets my creative juices flowing. Thank you so much for all you share with us!!!!