Monday, July 6, 2015

Winners & Welcomes!

We have some talented new designers coming to our Education Design Team starting this month & we know you will LOVE all of the wonderful things they will be sharing with you in the upcoming months.  Please help us welcome...



Well over 10 years ago, I ventured into the paper crafting industry with scrapbooking and card making. Eventually, I moved into rubber stamping and this led me into the world of coloring. Through this world of coloring, I found Crafter's Companion and all of their awesome products, and stamping and coloring soon became my passion (obsession!). I am so excited to be a part of the Crafter's Companion design team and am looking forward to creating projects to both inspire and help others learn new ways to use their products.


I live in northern Illinois and work as a pre-press operator for a global pre-press company. I share my world with my husband Ken, my three boys, ages 26, 24 and 17, a daughter-in-law, a daughter-in-law in waiting, and a beautiful 1 year old granddaughter. Oh... and I can’t forget our two spunky little Yorkies!




My name is Lori Williams and I’m a happy fun loving southern girl from Western North Carolina, USA.  I’m thrilled to be able to work with Crafters Companion as they have a little bit of everything, plus I get the joy of working with my sister Gini, who also serves on the team.  Gini and I live right next door to each other so we are constantly encouraging, critiquing and enabling each other.
  
My background is in Metals/Production Crafts but I’ve always worked with various forms of mediums, including pottery, metal, fabric and paper. I try to incorporate some of my metal into my current work whenever I can.   My style is one that is clean yet very detailed and I love to create handmade paper flowers. 

I have two adorable little boys, Cole and Will, that have stolen my heart, along with our Wheaten Terrier, Finley.  There is never a dull moment in our household, that’s for sure.   I enjoy reading, cooking, spending time with family and believe it or not…. pushing myself in Crossfit/Circuit Training.  My goal in life is to be better today than I was yesterday and to make sure I pay it forward.
 


I’m Dana and I live in Brighton, Michigan. I’m currently doing school full time and working in retail part time. I have been card making for about 11ish years or so and in 2011 (I think, hehe) I started my blog. Since then I have been lucky enough to be published, to be a part of a few different design teams and make some awesome friends along the way! I am mainly a card maker and my great crafty love is stamping, so I really love my stamps and inks! I love mixing stamping with different techniques and products, for example: stencils, dies, pattern paper, ink, paint and embellishments. A love of coloring has grown over the past couple years, too! I’m excited to be joining the Crafter’s Companion Design Team and I hope you will enjoy my creations!



Hi! My name is David Falcon, born in Mexico. I live in Sebastopol California, I've been working for Crafter's Companion for over five years now as Graphic Designer. I work with some of the Crafter's Companion staff to create and design projects posted on the website as well as creating some of the designs for the projects of the month. I also am an artist behind the scenes as well as a webmaster making sure the website at Crafter's Companion is up to date with new products and sales. I am excited to be a part of Crafter's Companion USA design team and am looking forward to creating fun and fresh projects.


We also have a few changes to our International Inspiration Design Team.  Vera Yates and Trena Brannon will be moving from our Education Team to this team!  We are excited to continue working with them!

And now for the winners of last week's blog hop to celebrate our shows on HSN! Thanks so much to everyone who joined us. We hope you got loads of inspiration and ideas from the gorgeous creations shared by Sara Davies and the team!

One winner was chosen at random from all of the participating blogs (below, the design team member's blog is first, then the winner and prize):

Crafters Companion US: Michelle PB (Big Score bundle) and Holly Woodcock (cardstock bundle)
Sara Davies: Jennifer Gardiner (Aqua marker bundle)
Lori Barnett: Donna Dacy (Sheena Douglass Orchids stamp set)
Laine Webb: Lea Brawn (Edge'ables Congratulations to You die)
Chrissie Tobas: Vinita Jain (Edge'ables Thank You So Much die)
Liz Walker: Carla from Utah (Edge'ables Just For you die)
Gini Cagle: Robin (Edge'ables Happy Birthday die)
Kendra Wietstock: Rhonda Van Ginkel (Edge'ables Congratulations to You die)
Roxanne O'Brien: Mary Holshouser (Sheena Douglass Tropical Nectar stamp set)
Giovana Smith: scrapapmondo (Create a Card Ornate Lattice die)
Jodi Clark: Lisa808 (Create a Card Butterfly die)
Rosemary Shaner-Bridges: Rebecca (Edge'ables Happy Birthday die)
Tenia Nelson: Eva Bussom (Edge'ables Happy Birthday die)
Vera Yates: Celeste Goff (Sheena Douglass Tropical Nectar stamp set)
Taylor Usry: Julie Woolston (Create a Card Butterfly die)

Congratulations! All winners must contact prizes@crafterscompanion.com to claim their prize. Please let us know your mailing address and which prize you won! 

Just a reminder, as per our original terms and conditions stated on the blog hop post, this contest is open to residents of the contiguous United States, the United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Gibralta, Greece, Italy, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Spain, or Sweden who are 18 years of age or older. All prizes will ship within thirty days of claim by prize winner. Exact prize may vary based on stock availability. No cash alternatives will be offered.

Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook pagefollow us on Twitter and on Pinterest for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!

14 comments:

cghundley said...

How fun that I won
one of your blog hop
giveaways! Thank you
so very much! Email
sent to you.
Carla from Utah

Mary Holshouser said...

So happy to see my name as a winner and that I'll be getting the tropical nectar set. I thought it was beautiful. We have lots of hummingbirds around us so I'll enjoy watching them and getting coloring ideas.
thanks so much for the gift.

barbara macaskill said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners!! Enjoy your goodies!

scrAPpamondo said...

I'm very happy! My dream comes true, I have won a fabulous die from you!
Thanks so much to you all for this wonderful blog hop!!

Lea Brawn said...

Thank you so my for my prize. I was very excited to hear I'd won something x

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW
Just seen my name on the winners list for the Aqua Markers and video tutorial on Sara Davies blog. I'm hoping I'm the only Jennifer Gardiner that entered. Have no excuse to re-start my water colouring and having just bought the Scruffy Kitten stamps I will be well away for having lots of fun. Still in shock-THANK YOU SO MUCH. JENNIFER.

Creative M said...

WOW! Congrats to all winners!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

julie_woolston said...

Wow thank you so much for choosing me as one of the winners of the blog hop, I am so excited.
Hugs Julie xxx

Holly Woodcock said...

Oh wow!! How exciting to have won! Thank you ever so much!!
Thank you Thank You Thank You :)

Holly Woodcock said...

I would like to say Welcome to the new Designers too!
Cant wait to see your posts!


Welcome!!

Donna Dacy said...

So glad I was a winner. I love the stamp set I won and know I will put it to good use. I have sent an email. Thanks for this opportunity.

JPScraps said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners!

lisa808 said...

Thank you! And, congrats to all.

Ven Desial said...

my friend's sister-in-law makes $60 an hour on the internet . She has been without work for 9 months but last month her pay check was $14178 just working on the internet for a few hours. visit this page
>>> www.Time-Jobs34.com