Tuesday, August 18, 2015

It's Our 8th Birthday!


In case you've missed the news, we're celebrating our 8th birthday this week! We’ve put together some fantastic money-saving offers, plus a FREE gift with every order* over $35, as well as FREE shipping* & double Loyalty Points on all orders too!

PLUS every retail order placed with us during Birthday Week will receive a mystery coupon in their package, worth between 20% and 50% off your first order with us in September to spend on Holiday crafting goodies!

We've also got a really fun new release planned for you later this week:


Our design team is having an inspiration-filled blog hop to celebrate with us! Stop by each of their blogs below to see what they're sharing:


And what would a blog hop be without prizes?


EIGHT lucky winners will receive their choice of one Bebunni Birthday stamp set! For your chance to win, click here: http://a.pgtb.me/chPhRc

Want even more chances to win?


We've also got this amazing mega-birthday bundle, with everything you need to make amazing birthday invitations and cards, party favors, and gift tags, for eight lucky crafters! You can enter to win this one here: http://a.pgtb.me/rJNZs7

 Make sure you keep checking here on our blog, visit our Facebook pagefollow us on Twitter and on Pinterest for more sneak peeks, inspirations, and news!

13 comments:

Michelle PB said...

I just finished this wonderful Birthday celebration Bog Hop and enjoyed each and every card!

Happy 8th Birthday Crafters Companion!!

Thanks for all of the wonderful products and inspiration!

Michelle PB said...

sorry typo in my comment above..(LOL)...
I meant to say BLOG HOP....
not BOG Hop....

I prefer to hop around a BLOG...as opposed to a BOG!.....lol

cghundley said...

Bunch of wonderful
creations! So enjoy
seeing all the cards
everyone makes.
Carla from Utah

Kathleen White said...

Just starting hopping and I so enjoy this lovely card. Your coloring is stunning!

barbara macaskill said...

What an awesome hop!!! so many adorable and beautiful creations!!! Giovanna's is my absolute favorite!!! So soft and pretty!! Thanks for the party invite! Happy 8th Birthday!!!

jcobb said...

I already have all of the Bebunni Birthday stamp sets! I guess I will just have to pass them on to my big sis if I win another set! :)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Happy Birthday Crafter's Companing. Love the hop.

Denise Bryant said...

Happy 8th birthday! I am anxious to get started on the blog hop and check out some fun creations!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my Goodness, Happy 8th Birthday Crafters Companion!!!!
I am so excited to have come across this hop. I had NO IDEA you sold stamps & dies. NOPE, NONE! I have two of your tools, the box board and Enveloper and I love them. It never occurred to me to look up your site to see what else you sold! DAH! The cards and products I have seen here today are just wonderful and I would LOVE to have some of these stamps!!! Thanks so much for this hop. I am subscribed now so I won't miss a thing. I am SO excited to have "found" you!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday CC, thanks for the wonderful blog hop!

LINDA FILLDS said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CC... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!! AND MANY MORE !!! I really enjoyed the hop... so many different cards.. was a pleasure :)

joybear said...

Happy 8th Birthday! I enjoyed the blog hop, thanks for the chance to win!

Liz Lumsden said...

Happy happy joy joy on your 8th birthday! Just finished hopping and am filled with inspiration!